cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can Plusnet get away with such terrible customer service?

Sarahmurray2808
Dabbler

How can Plusnet get away with such terrible customer service?

I have received nothing but terrible service from Plusnet, with them promising things which never materialise, closing questions and online chats before they are resolved, charging me for services I haven't received and offering no explanation, compensation or recognition of what they have previously said.

What can I do? Who can I speak to? I have wasted so much time over the past few months.

Of course, I am already advising friends against them whenever asked about internet, but I really don't want to have to spend any more time on this.

I am so disappointed. 

Thanks,

Sarah

6 REPLIES 6
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: How can Plusnet get away with such terrible customer service?

Hey @Sarahmurray2808,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

I am sorry to hear about your experience with our services and advisors. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience caused.

I can see you have been in touch with one of our advisors today and they have relayed the information you discussed via a ticket. This can be found here. It can take up to 5 working days for a response, however, it may be sooner.

Thank you.

Sarahmurray2808
Dabbler

You are STILL emailing and texting me asking for my monthly payment, even though your staff have confirmed numerous times that my account is cancelled, that no more payments should be taken & that you owe me refunds for the last 2 payments which were taken.

YOU NEED TO SORT THIS OUT, WHAT IS HAPPENING?

This level of bad service is really unbelievable. How can you justify taking money for nothing, not giving refunds without me having to talk to you for months & offering no compensation for the time I have wasted, being lied to by your staff?

dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to Plusnet Feedback

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hi @Sarahmurray2808,

I am sorry for the frustration and worry this has caused you and I apologise for the inconvenience caused.

This has been raised to our back-office team to investigate and help resolve. You may receive notifications in the interim, however, I would suggest ignoring these.

Thank you.

Sarahmurray2808
Dabbler

Mads, what is happening with this? I still haven't received my refunds or any information. 

S

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Hi @Sarahmurray2808, thanks for your post.

We unfortunately aren't able to discuss specific billing information via the Community and so I've sent you a ticket with more detail which is accessible here.

Please let us know here if you respond to the ticket and we'll take any further action necessary on the account ASAP.