cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How about some nice words for a change?

CostasK

How about some nice words for a change?

Hi,

I joined Plusnet mobile a few weeks ago. I have found the company very good so far regarding customer service, having both called and communicated in this forum (e.g. using private messages). The latter has been particularly good, so thank you.

In addition to this, I am loving the 4G coverage and how much data I get for a low monthly fee. The only downside for me is that I don't get much signal for phone calls where I work, but elsewhere the signal is good.

People who post in forums like this usually have a problem to solve. As such, looking at the titles of the threads and posts can come across as quite negative. I thought it was worth sharing the positives as well, for balance.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Added Mobile Label and changed other labels to tags..

3 REPLIES 3
SeanCorri
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: How about some nice words for a change?

Hi CostasK!

Thanks for leaving such great feedback today! We appreciate all feedback, as it helps us to improve our customer experience!

I'm happy to hear that we're delivering a great level of customer service for you! We aim to offer a high level of customer service to all of our customers, giving them a wide range of communication platforms to get in touch with our friendly Teams. If you ever have any questions, we'll always be happy to help through this Forum, Facebook or Twitter, via Live Chat on our website, or by giving us a call on 0800 0791133 - Option 1, or 500 from your Plusnet mobile number.

It's great to hear that you're receiving a good 4G signal too! We use the EE network as it allows us to offer signal to 99% of the UK population! Unfortunately, we can't always guarantee signal as this can be affected by factors such as building materials, tree cover, the weather, and the number of people who are using the network at the time.

Why don't you keep an eye out for more fantastic deals on our website? We're constantly updating our deals, and the great news is, most of our deals are available to both new and existing customers! If you do see another tariff that you quite fancy, then please don't hesitate to give our friendly Customer Service Team, who will be happy to get you migrated on to the new deal! -Sean Smiley

Alex
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

In addition to this, I am loving the 4G coverage and how much data I get for a low monthly fee. The only downside for me is that I don't get much signal for phone calls where I work, but elsewhere the signal is good.

I find that sometimes on EE, in some indoor areas it is fine - and others it isn't. My friend told me is it due to the frequency it uses. Don't know if he is right, but he knows quite a lot about technology. It could be the building construction.

I'm lucky at home, there is a EE mast in the street next to me, so don't have any reception issues there.

CostasK

Interesting. Different areas and users generally have different experiences though, I think this is a bigger factor than the frequency. Comparing the speed for data to my last two providers (O2 and TalkTalk mobile which uses Vodafone), in the area I'm in the speed is much better with Plusnet (though the signal for calls where I work in specific was better with TalkTalk/Vodafone).