cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hos long does it take to setup an ADSL connection

ld39br

Hos long does it take to setup an ADSL connection

I'm getting fed up of PlusNet already and I'm a new customer.  The constant adverts on the TV are a joke - customer care is non-existent!
Well a month since initially contacting PlusNet to get an internet connection I have a phone line, but no internet connection.  Have tried submitting help requests through my account, but despite one reply, they just seem to get ignored.  Read somewhere that the average response time was just over 24 hours - I think that may be another statement from PlusNet that may not be entirely true....
If they'd just do something then it would be good, but they don't... every day I check my account status and it's stuck in the same place - awaiting line activation.  Modem that I paid delivery for has still not been dispatched either.
I've used several ISPs over the years, but never encountered such a poor company to deal with.  They eventually take your money (although that wasn't even straight forward apparently!), but then that's about it.....  Wonder whether they'll do anything today?!
2 REPLIES 2
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: Hos long does it take to setup an ADSL connection

Hi there,
Sorry to hear that we've not been in-touch, I'm chasing this up now and I'll update you as soon as I can(today).
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: Hos long does it take to setup an ADSL connection

I've updated your ticket that you sent to us where you can see the latest update, to add I've also dispatched your router to the alternative address you asked for.