cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Horrendous Experience since joining

stagstudios2013

Horrendous Experience since joining

I am currently on 4th hub and second engineer visit and still no change to speed or dropouts of service. I have requested the recorded calls as Ofcom have said I can get compensation if I have these as one of the last calls I was advised that 'my expectations are too high for broadband' when all I want it to do is work? I have asked for an email that I can complain to but have been told there is not one! I am having a manager call me back in 4 hours (unacceptable, do not feel valued at all).
My service has been slowed down so they can check the line but no reduction in costs, obviously.
I have made 18 calls to PlusNet and nobody ever takes responsibility for this fault being passed around from one dept to another.
Shoddy service, poor customer service, lack of genuine help and now they want to charge me for leaving them!!!!
Now switch off the PlusNet ad as soon as it comes on and will never advise anyone to take this service and will notify as many people through social media not to take this service in the future.
Do me proud- you have done me WRONG! Angry
1 REPLY 1
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: Horrendous Experience since joining

Hi stagstudios2013,
I'm really sorry for the problems that you are experiencing with us. I can see a ticket on your account for my colleague Ian to give you a call back. I've made Ian aware of your post here on the Forums.
I'm sure we can get this issue sorted out for you and Ian will do all he can for you. If, after your conversation with Ian, there is anything further we can do to help, please let us know.