cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hopefully, not a sign of things to come........

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Hopefully, not a sign of things to come........

Yes, the modem the engineer brings is the more important piece of kit. All being well your router should be with you on Wednesday.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
HairyMcbiker
All Star
Fixes: 21

The engineer will do the real work, you can then connect via ONE pc using a ppoe connection, once you get the router it is simply a matter or plugging it into the modem and your pc's.
Smufter
Dabbler

Quote from: Chris
Yes, the modem the engineer brings is the more important piece of kit. All being well your router should be with you on Wednesday.

So despite telling the girl on the phone tonight that I was going to cancel (she couldn't put me through to the cancellations department because they close at 5.30 apparantly) my router should still be sent out and the engineer will still call?
rja
Grafter

Aren't you supposed to give 48 hours notice to change a BToR booking in any event? Honestly I'd stick with it now.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Smufter,
Thanks for sticking with us, and sorry for the delay. The router has been ordered and the engineer still booked in for tomorrow morning - hope that all goes smoothly for you.