cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hope i havent made a huge mistake

petergilf

Hope i havent made a huge mistake

New Custermer ( 7 weeks ) . When i signed up i took advantage of paying up front for my line rental (12 months ) and first months rental , 5 weeks later through a threatening email discovered that they had never taken the original payment , then discovered that i had my phone cut off , waited in line for 30 mins plus to be told by a nice young lady that something had gone wrong when i signed up , gave my details again and payment taken . 26 hours later received another threatening email ( debt collectors ) , went on to my account and found my account *fully paid" . Today received a snail mail threatening letter 7 days after payment ! . Then i done something very stupid i signed up for the Plusnet mobile service and arranged for my old number to be ported , they stated it should take 1 to 2 days but alas now on day 5 and the nice young man at Plusnet couldnt hazzard a guess as to when i would get my old number back .I blame myself not Plusnet for believing their adverts, im old enough to klnow better.

1 REPLY 1
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Hope i havent made a huge mistake

Hello

Sorry to hear of the problems you're experiencing. Sad

I've set myself a reminder to take a look into your account first thing tomorrow and see what's happening.

Apologies for what appears to be a poor first impression.

[Edit] Sorry that your initial charge didn't go through at signup. I can see you called us to pay it last week; it's possible that the letter you received was already in the post before the invoice was paid.

Once again, apologies for the poor experience. I don't foresee any problems moving forward as your payment details are all stored on your account.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button