cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home move disaster. Now stuck with PN!!!

AliceAndSin
Dabbler

Home move disaster. Now stuck with PN!!!

Home moved on the 07.09.15, had engineer book for 18.09.15. No Show! 24.09.15 a random OR turns up while I'm at work with no prior notice. No Work done! 07.10.15 booked engineer comes out to install line and bb. Puts on  new socket. Can't go up the pole. No line or bb! 12.10.15 engineers arrive again. Phone line is now running but now bb. No DSL on modem but he tells me it's fine, will come on shortly and leaves. No DSL, still no bb. Ring plusnet again on 13.10.15 and they now tell me I possibly need a new modem/possible fault needs looking into. Modem delivery can take 3-5 days and cant even then guarantee thats the issue so will report a fault too. This with no eta of resolution!!!
Surely this is all a joke but nope!!!! I have no bb, PN and OR have been pretty useless, giving me the usual telephone speeches(when eventually get through. Having waster approx 10 hrs+, yes over 10hrs on the phone to them!!!), fake apologies, promises they're doing their best and shoddy engineering!!
Now I'm stuck with them due to my line going live but still not getting the service I requested!! Angry isn't even close.
Ps before you decide to merge this with another of my post, please don't.  I want this as new feedback in a new thread!!!
1 REPLY 1
AliceAndSin
Dabbler

Re: Home move disaster. Now stuck with PN!!!

So I've still not received my new modem, still have no Internet service and now have to wait until 19.10.15 for an engineer. Sucks big time since the original home move completion was for the 18.09.15. So far, it has been a disaster and we still don't expect to receive Internet by the end of play on the 19.10.15. What we do expect is another cockup, another large number of calls to PN and another large number of pointless scripted phone conversations getting us no where ever so slowly!!!!