cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home move - 1 month and still waiting...

AlexD
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Home move - 1 month and still waiting...

Morning Andy.
Thanks for letting me know. This is odd. It may be that they are removing the DACS today (Which would be fantastic).
Leave this with me, I'll chase Openreach for you and let you know Smiley
Thanks
Alex
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex D
 Plusnet Help Team
FibreToTheCat

Time for an update.
I have this evening returned home to find I now have a dial-tone, and also a blistering 4Mbps broadband!
I know 4Mbps isn't much compared to my previous 65Mbps, but when you've been without any forms of communication at home for a protracted period, (no landline, no bb and no mobile coverage), then it's quite a big deal - yes I moved to a rural location for a reason, but I'm not a hermit!
Thanks must go to Alex for staying on this and pushing it to a resolution. I did wonder if it would ever get resolved, but it has so I'm grateful - thankyou Alex  Smiley
I hope Plusnet can learn something from this. If I'd have been provided with the information I received after posting here, but at the start of process, then I wouldn't have felt the need to vent my frustration on the forums, or have been so disapointed in Plusnet...
Anyway, I'm off to surf the net like there's no tomorrow - well as fast as 4Mbps will allow! Tongue
Andy
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Well I'm glad you've got service at last, let's hope it continues trouble free.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Great news, I'll make sure Alex sees this post when she gets in to the office!
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
AlexD
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Thanks so much Andy.
I know it's been really frustrating but I'm glad we got there in the end. Let me know if there's anything else I can do Smiley
Have a great weekend!
Alex
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex D
 Plusnet Help Team