Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with order and package

Craigy
Dabbler

Help with order and package

Hi,
Wondering if anyone can help?
I ordered Unlimited Fibre + New Line + Line Rental Saver on the 11/11/2013, during the order process I was told that a payment of £200.85 would be due today. However, on the last step of the order process, I was told only a payment of £68.97 was due.
After completing the order, I received the confirmation email, which again stated that only a payment of £68.97 was due it also stated that I had paid the 12 months line rental up front. However, I totally missed the blue box during ordering, which stated that no calling plan was included when you paid for the line rental up front. So I called customer services, and was told that it looks like there was/is an issue with the online ordering and that they would sort it for me. But I couldn't have the Line Rental Saver on it's own, I would need to take out a calling plan... At this stage I was tired and annoyed after being on hold for over an hour!
A few days later (dated 11/11/2013), a payment of £200.85 was taken from my account (but only a payment of £68.97 was showing in the Member Centre and to Customer Service agents), I also noticed that Talk Anytime had been added to my account with line rental monthly! So I called customer services again (and after another long hold), I was told that I would need to send a copy of my bank statement along with a covering letter as they still couldn't locate my payment of £200.85. I also mentioned the fact we had been placed on the anytime call package but we won't be making out going calls, I was told this would be sorted once our service was active.
I sent the letter that day (14/11/2013), and chased it up the middle of the following week. My query was escalated to the billing department, and I got a prompt reply "This is a known issue. We're looking into it".
If someone could look into this, as I've paid for the line rental up front and have requested (several times) to be taken off the anytime calls package (which I have just received a £19.49 bill for!) it'd be great as I've currently paid £220.34 and have only had the line/fibre installed today and have literally no idea what is going on, or how much I am going to be paying per month.
Cheers,
Craig
3 REPLIES 3
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Re: Help with order and package

Welcome to the forums, though sadly not in the best of circumstances. Sad
The Digital Care Team staff who respond in the forums should be along during the day and I'm sure they'll do their best to sort this out.
David
David
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there,
I've just had a look at the account and have chased our billing team about the problem - really sorry this didn't happen earlier. Unfortunately I can't refund you for the anytime calls package as the payment is still being taken at the moment, but I'll make sure to do that as soon as the DD payment is complete. Unfortunately the call package and missing LRS is a known problem which I'll chase up for you as well.
Craigy
Dabbler

Hi Matt,
That's brilliant 🙂 thank-you!
Craig