cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help please - no one listens to us

sliceinnovation

Help please - no one listens to us

Angry
I see from reading some of the threads on the 'Your Feedback' form that people are having similar problems to us.
We tried to register a move over 6 weeks ago to move house and still we are in the same place we were 6 weeks ago - no phone, no broadband and minimal contact from the House Movers team. It is awful! If I treated my customers like that, I wouldn't have any left...
I tried complaining and the only response I've had online is 'kind regards', the only progress from the house movers team is that they rang BT Openreach when they were closed and then have not updated anything for two days (why not ring them when they are open?)
I see that the online team are helpful so I wondered - could you do anything to help us?
11 REPLIES 11
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Help please - no one listens to us

Really sorry to hear about the issue with this move. I'm about to speak to a member of the house moves team to get this chased up ASAP.
I'm aiming to get a further and more detailed response for you before the end of the day.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
sliceinnovation

Thank you Adam Smiley
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I've got someone on the case for you, they've agreed to give me a heads up when you've replied so I'll update this thread again when they have.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
sliceinnovation

I look forward to it. Smiley
sliceinnovation

Just thought I'd add that this is still ongoing.. three months and counting!!
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Really sorry to hear that's still an issue. I can see the person who is dealing with that personally is back in the office today so I'll make sure you're updated.
Adam
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
sliceinnovation

Thanks Adam but unfortunately, nobody updated us at all yesterday.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Sorry about that. it looks like they may be off again today. I'm flagging this up with the manager of the complaints team for you to make sure you get a response.
Adam
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
sliceinnovation

Hi Adam,
I don't know whether you help - this question still hasn't been resolved and now the above has been closed on the system. We didn't have a resolution to this and nothing is sorted. Please can you contact that team again and get things updated as I know you do get movement on things. You deserve a medal!!
Thanks.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi there,
It looks like you might have closed the previous ticket by mistake. I'll give the complaints guys a nudge and I'm sure we can pick this up where we left off on the previous ticket.
Adam
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
sliceinnovation

Thank you - do if you can as this has gone on for a ridiculously long time!