cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Assistant needs feedback box at end of dialogue...to say Thanks :D

kopperdrake
Grafter

Help Assistant needs feedback box at end of dialogue...to say Thanks :D

Just went through the Help Assistant and had some fantastic responses from the chaps involved with my webspace issue. Only problem is, the last response cured the problem, but the two options I got were to either add more information to help the team resolve my issue, or click the button saying it worked. The latter is the obvious choice, but then you get no chance to say thanks!
So here it is - big shout out to <snip>  who managed to solved the problem  Cheesy
And please add the option to give feedback personally to those involved - the feedback email I filled out didn't let me add the personal bit either.
jim:green names removed but noted mod:end
1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Help Assistant needs feedback box at end of dialogue...to say Thanks :D

Thanks for the feedback,
Although it doesn't striclty say it you can reply using the " add more information to help the team resolve my issue" option as that just allows you to reply with an open text box.
I'll make sure your thanks gets to those agents but don't be shocked or surprised if the forum mods blank those names out as it's against forum rules to post agent names.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team