cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have made a complaint but ticket has been deleted

maman

Have made a complaint but ticket has been deleted

I have made a complaint via online via Complaints Code of Practice Question ID 101088018. However it has now disappeared from the list, did plusnet deleted it?
{Update} Have found it, sorry.
5 REPLIES 5
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: Have made a complaint but ticket has been deleted

Maman,
Welcome to the forum, glad you found what you were looking for.
For the benefit of others here, had it been closed, or were you looking in the wrong place?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

maman

I was looking at the wrong place.
However, I do like someone to respond my complaint as soon as possible as it is now 3 weeks without internet since I joined PlusNet.
Thanks.
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

That ticket has been raised to our support team for you. I'd expect you'll have an answer very soon.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
maman

It has been more than 2 days that anyone reply to my support ticket. All I need is to get the internet sorted by a BT engineer and no one has organised that for me at all, not forgetting it will take even more time for a BT engineer to come.
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

Sorry for the delay. I've answered the ticket myself, I'm currently just waiting for a little bit more information about the new appointment time which I'll provide later this morning.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team