cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hard of hearing?

gmorris59
Grafter

Hard of hearing?

Do you assume that people waiting on the line for customer service (39 minutes) are hard of hearing. I have mentioned this before but why is the repetitive music so loud. It is such a simple feature to control. Listen to it yourself.

7 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Re: Hard of hearing?

I'm surprised if you hold the phone to your ear while waiting. I put it on speaker and get on with something else like reading the paper while I wait!

To do is to be - Neitzsche
To be is to do - Kant
do be do be do - Sinatra
gmorris59
Grafter

I do the same and turn the volume to 1 / 10. But why do they do this? It is so simple - yet shows a complete lack of care and quality

Minivanman
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 1

Hearing apart, waiting on line for thirty nine minutes is totally and utterly unacceptable. How companies plusnet included get themselves into such a situation is totally beyond me. Do they dare to explain?

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.
gmorris59
Grafter

This is so true. Do CEO's ie. Andy Baker understand the frustration that clients feel? trying to find out his salary but looking at BT salaries+bonus (owner of Plusnet) he is probably close to 1 million GBP. Not bad

rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

I would imagine PN staff here get fed up with saying SORRY all to frequently Embarrassed

Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
VileReynard
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 9

Plusnet are paying the phone bills, not the poor customer.

I expect that's why they only offer "support" for a severely limited period each day.

Minivanman
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 1

Have just counted up how many times they have said sorry to me in the last six months and if I told you, you'd not believe me - but let's just say it's pushing three figures. Amazed? So am I, so am I.

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.