Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy New (Well, New-ish) Customer

Dom
Grafter

Happy New (Well, New-ish) Customer

Hi all,
Having just moved out into my own flat, I ordered the Extra package with Plusnet, as that's what we went with while I was living at home. I needed an engineer out to activate the phoneline, and Plusnet arranged all that for me.
The BT engineer showed up on time, first time, and as well as being a decent guy, sorted the phoneline out in no time. There was a delay with activating the phoneline, however, but although I wasn't given any details, Plusnet kept me informed of the progress via text message and emails. The issue was sorted without any bother, and my internet was activated a day or so earlier than I thought it would be.
The speeds are better than I expected as well. We were estimated to get 7Mbps, but we actually get 8.7Mbps which is awesome. Much better than the 1Mbps I got back home!
Overall I'm chuffed to bits with the service, and I know that people tend to be more vocal if they've got something to complain about, rather than if they're happy, so I wanted to make a point of starting this thread and saying thanks for the great service!
Keep up the good work!
Smiley Smiley
1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Happy New (Well, New-ish) Customer

Thanks for the feedback Dom, glad to hear things are going well.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team