cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy New Plusnetter

nj3273plus

Happy New Plusnetter

Long story short~my BT contract was coming to an end and with the extremely limited choices i have i did the usual comparison checks. BT shot themselves in the foot telling me i couldnt have my 40gb package so id either have to go 10gb or unlimited and it'd cost more! I also noticed line rental and the minimum cost package mthly prices were all increasing in January so Plusnet got the call.
10mins and a joint effort into the online internet form and id got a line rental yrly saver option ticked (@ £1 mth less than BT the yrly saver is even better value)~got my unlimited broadband, confirmed it wasnt one of these 18/24 mth tie ups, got a nice basic (i nvr use the house phone) phone plan and declined a plusnet email account in favour of using my preferred email where i keep track of most things in my life.
From there i have nothing but praise for Plusnet~text AND emails confirming my order-more emails saying when transfers were due-txt and emails confirming my broadband was done-emails to say phone was going to be at a later date AND FINALLY just as i pondered the fact i had paid my line rental upfront i recd an email saying as the phone didnt go live at the same time as my broadband there would be a discount applied to my month 2 billing direct debit to balance up the mismatch.
10/10 Plusnet~and in case anyone wants to know~im not related, i dont get customer referral awards yet and noone asked me to post this. I am genuinely just a happy punter and looking forward to the rest of my years plan.
AS for BT? another story but lets just say their methods of trying to keep a customer border on harassment > deliberatly giving me an incorrect  MAC !! a poor way to do business and an area where Plusnet  would be horrified to hear the ammount of misinformation BT give out to discourage changing,
Dick:red All caps title edited as per forum rule.
2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Happy New Plusnetter

Hi there,
Glad to hear you're happy with the service and thanks for taking the time to post about it.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
amcclean
Rising Star

Re: Happy New Plusnetter

Pretty much agree that PN are one of the best out there. The service is reliable and when things go wrong people like Adam and the rest of the forum team are always very quick to jump in and resolve issues and get things back on track.
podman