cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Had some exceptional assisstance from a Plusnet member of staff? Name that person

Tigger17
Grafter

Had some exceptional assisstance from a Plusnet member of staff? Name that person

There are always plenty of posts on the forum from users with issues, so I would like to start a thread for users to name the people who have provided good assistance, solved issues for people, and follow through on promises.

My thanks go to Gandalf (Anoush) who has on three occasions in the past 9 months, solved my cashback,billing and broadband contract issues. He always fulfils his promises, follows things through to completion, and invites further contact in case any further issues arise. He has provided customer service second to none.

6 REPLIES 6
198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

Re: Had some exceptional assisstance from a Plusnet member of staff? Name that person

He's a national (well, Sheffield) treasure. 😊

Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
mort7890
Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: Had some exceptional assisstance from a Plusnet member of staff? Name that person

As well as @Gandalf I also give thanks to  @bobpullen  both give help when needed.  Many thanks to both 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Cheers for the post @Tigger17 and kind words. Really good to see. No problem at all though, happy to help in any way I can. Smiley

@198kHz wrote:

He's a national (well, Sheffield) treasure. 😊

I did spend a few days working at my parents’ house in Cheshire not long ago (Perks of having a laptop) so not just Sheffield. Cheesy

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Alex
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Glad this thread has been raised, well done to the OP.

Yes I do want to name somone, hope I don't get told off for naming CS members.

However I nominate 

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hi @Alex,

Thank you for your kind words you had me proper tearing up this morning and the cat looked at me in horror thinking she had done something to me 😂

It really was lovely speaking with you and honestly, I am always happy to help.

I never win anything so I will treasure this I promise.

P.S

The cheque is the post 😉 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Alex
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

No worries Sammy,

Thanks for your help, I would have the wrath of my sister on my case if it weren't for you. Especially as she is WFH at the moment. Thanks for giving my ear drums a rest. It wouldn't be good for me, seriously 😀

May have to go over there later, I will ring her in about 20 minutes and if she wants anything. Hope your cat is fine and I didn't freak her out too much. 😁

She has three over at hers so I may pop by and say hello, my niece would moan at me too if she couldn't use her iPad. Or NOW TV. No news is good news round there, as somebody once said.