Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great Service - Thanks - Especially from customer service agent

beardyone
Hooked

Great Service - Thanks - Especially from customer service agent

Credit where credit is due.
Our service had a 'go live' date of 20th January. I actually noticed my talktalk drop out on Sunday the 17th so i plugged in the plusnet router on the off-chance and found that the ADSL switch had already happened. Immediately impressed with the ADSL speed increase from talktalk, gained around 2Mbps straight away.
Fibre then went live as planned on 20th January. And i want to single out Thomas [removed] from your customer service centre who spoke to my wife on your live chat portal. I was talking to my wife via messenger from work at the same time and i was insisting to my wife that our Fibre service could not be activated as we didn't have a separate fibre modem delivered. Thomas was infinitely patient with us and simply assured us the plusnet router was an all in one router and it would just work and to not worry but if there were any problems we could contact support again straight away. Even though i still argued that it wouldn't.
It did.
So thanks Thomas. And sorry for arguing with you lol.
But you guys need to update your welcome packs/startup guides for the new all in one fibre hubs. So as not to confuse wallys like me Wink
[Moderator's note by Adie (dvorak) CSA name removed as per Forum Rules
Edit: Sorry mod, I know for future. You missed a surname though 😛 I removed the other one Smiley
3 REPLIES 3
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Great Service - Thanks - Especially from customer service agent

mod:note
removed the CSA surname as despite glowing praise it's still against the rules, I have passed it on to PN staff Smiley
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
jafreer
Aspiring Pro

I think the CSA name is still there, further down in the text.
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Welcome to the forums beardyone!
Thanks for the feedback, I've made sure that's been passed on to Thomas' manager Smiley
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet