cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good service for a departing customer

verbatim

Good service for a departing customer

I would like to thank Plusnet for the efficient way they handled my contract cease and re-establishment over the last three weeks.

I have been a completely satisfied customer for many years but the lack of a FTTP product has finally forced me to leave.  I called to cancel my service with two weeks notice and requested change to email only - although I have spent the past year moving mine and family member emails to non-ISP addresses there is still some traffic.  On the planned day (Monday) the service was disabled.  Two days later I was called to tell me the main account email address had been reinstated and mail restored.  I then recreated the (5) additional email accounts and all but one were restored the next day, with the final one yesterday after a call to support.

I would like to thank Plusnet for their service over many years.

1 REPLY 1
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: Good service for a departing customer

Hello @verbatim

A very pleasent read, thanks a lot for your great feedback there, I'm glad we were able to get your account re-activated and that your email accounts have now been restored. Please feel free to give us a shout if you need any assistance with your email service.

All the best with your new providers as well! Smiley

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds