cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good honest broadband from Yorkshire? I DO think so.

tjd
Grafter

Good honest broadband from Yorkshire? I DO think so.

Hello moderators / staff that read this, i'd just like to thank you all for the great customer support i've had since joining PlusNet until now.
When I joined my line was terrible, you sent BT out and they replaced loads of old cable. I was content with surfing at 2.5MB/s without any problems Smiley
Out of the blue i started disconnecting and Joanne Pilson (sorry if i got name wrong) went above and beyond what you would expect from your average customer support rep, and boosted my net from 2.5MB/s to 5.8MB/s sync, 5.0MB/s download or so.
Then after a few weeks like that, there was problems at my exchange and i made a ticket, within 2 days of making the ticket i had a BT engineer at my door, and he even changed where the master socket was (moved it into to living room) and made me sync even faster.
Well anyway now i am syncing at this
: Bandwidth (Up/Down) [kbps/kbps]: 444 / 7,165
SN Margin (Up/Down) [dB]: 25.0 / 1.5

Compared to the 2MB/sec download I was getting it is an incredible improvement, and i'd just like to thank Joanne and everyone else who helped me. Smiley
Hope no-one gives up on PlusNet and they realise that if you give them a bit of time they will solve your problems every time Smiley
Edit for typo Smiley Thanks again everyone, you're great. Cheesy
4 REPLIES 4
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Good honest broadband from Yorkshire? I DO think so.

Hi tjd,
That's brilliant news and thanks very much for the positive feedback.
Joanne Pilson (sorry if i got name wrong) went above and beyond what you would expect from your average customer support rep

No, you got the name right and I'd agree (this might sound biassed but...) Joanne is above and beyond the average customer support agent. I'll make sure she gets recognized for her efforts here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
tjd
Grafter

Thanks Adam, she's a star I can tell you that much, treats you like a person rather than (just another complaint) if you know what I mean. Smiley
Make sure to tell her I said thanks again Smiley
Edit: By the way is there any chance of nudging download speed please :)? Been on 4.7MB since the BT guy came even though i'm syncing @ 6
bossman1957

Quote from: tjd
Thanks Adam, she's a star I can tell you that much,

Not Just Her But All The Staff at Service and support are Star's Cheesy Grin Cheesy
I left my old service because unlike the company Name I Could Not Talk. Embarrassed
In the few days I have been active i saw an instant seep increase Right Across the system. Cheesy
Richard - Sorry i did not get his last name - In Tech was so Cool. Took the time for a bit of chit-chat while he did what he dose to see why My Awesome Broadband went down. Grin
BT had not done what he called a Lift & Shift.
Now it's done I again have seen an increase in speed and the p[hone line is even cleaner. Grin
Each time I have rung Service an support I have been treated like a family member. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
The staff are Polite and a pleasure to talk to people.
I have no prob telling my friends to switch to you.
Thank You Too ALL The Staff In ALL department's Of Service and support.
A lorry full of choc-chip cookies and Thermos tanker of coffee on it's way. - use your own milk an sugar. Grin Cheesy Grin
adie:green fixed quote]
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

More good news! great Smiley
Thanks bossman1957
A lorry full of choc-chip cookies and Thermos tanker of coffee on it's way.

Looking forward to it!
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team