cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting sick and tired of their attitude

sebjo
Grafter

Getting sick and tired of their attitude

ok , a few weeks ago , they switched network , they refused to admit there was an issue over huge packet loss , untill it showed up on first page of google , and then admitted it ...

this morning ,connection drop every 2 minutes so i contact online chat .. not once but twice

theses guys are rude and incompetent , blame my router , my wireless  , then when i say " i stop you right there , i build computer and setup network for a living , the issue is provider side not customer side" , they close the chat on me and throw me the chat survey ...

you guys need to pull the fingers out of your backside and stop treating customer like [-Censored-] , WE pay you , not the other way around

i will make an official complain to whoever is in charge above your head , customer right or whoever i need to contact to make things right , sick and tired of being treated like im dumb and lied to when the service i pay for is not working in decent way

PS : online chat says " i do not see any issues in our service"

yeah sure it's my router

https://community.plus.net/t5/Fibre-Broadband/Connection-Keeps-Going-Dead/td-p/1374653

https://community.plus.net/t5/Fibre-Broadband/Constant-issues-with-Plusnet/td-p/1374631

yup it;s just me

3 REPLIES 3
orangeman
Grafter

Re: Getting sick and tired of their attitude

Shoddy service is an understatement Sad cant believe that they hardly put the info on there site when they have issues either. No ref about the packet loss no ref this morning regarding intermittent connections.... a joke of a company
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

Belive it or not ,,,, They once were excelllent here Embarrassed

Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

I'll be looking at this once I get back to my desk, apologies for the poor experience.

Right, I've read over the transcripts, and it didn't look like a great chat, so apologies for this. I'll feed back. However I do have to say that there's no actual drops in connection other than when you have restarted your router (presuming this as you mentioned it in the chat):

image14758462669178

The fact that you are finding disconnects as little as every 2 minutes sound odd, as your line tests near perfect.

What is it exactly that you see in terms of disconnects? Screenshots in a PM may be helpful.

Matty

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet