cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frustrating customer service from Plusnet

minazelyas1973
Dabbler

Frustrating customer service from Plusnet

unbelievable from plusnet. no consideration and compensation given for no router delivered to my house. Could not use work VPN, 3 of us had to top up data after running out. no apology were happy to cancel contract.
15 REPLIES 15
MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Re: Frustrating customer service from Plusnet

Hi @minazelyas1973 

I'm really sorry to hear you have had a less than positive experience with us, that's really  not what we want to hear. 

I've had a look at your account and can see a couple of conflicting statements which has left me somewhat confused as to what you actually wish to do regarding this issue. 

I have raised a new ticket to yoru account - please click here to view it. 

Thanks 

minazelyas1973
Dabbler

shocking to see the conclusion and an apology was not posted after you realised it was your fault.
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

As per my colleagues reply, I'm really sorry to see the problems that you've experienced. I hope that my colleagues' actions have helped to correct the situation for you. I believe that he's already provided feedback to those concerned -Tony

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
minazelyas1973
Dabbler

Not sorted yet, escalated complaint, waiting for senior manager to ring me b4 12pm tomorrow. 6 hours wasted today on waiting, calls and chat and got offered £8.99. Laughable
minazelyas1973
Dabbler

Re: Horrific Trustpilot Reviews

10.51 and still waiting for a callback from plusnet. Its not the activation you got to worry about its the after service. Yesterday, half hour on phone 4 hours waiting for callback, 1.5 hours on chat and get offered 8.99 for my troubles.
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Sorry to hear that.

Have you received the call this morning?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
minazelyas1973
Dabbler

yes by [CSA Removed] but issue not resolved yet, i have been promised another call at 5.30pm today more time wasting.

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): CSA name(s) removed (to an area staff can see) as per Forum rules.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Sorry to hear this

Let us know how you get on

Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
minazelyas1973
Dabbler

Now another manager is going to ring me within 48 hours, what a waste of my time and plusnets time. I think ombudsman needs to get involved.
minazelyas1973
Dabbler

Re: Horrific Trustpilot Reviews

nothing is fixed, i am waiting for a deadlock letter from plusnet so i can go to ombudsman. plusnet marked it as fixed so they can brush under carpet, typical.
minazelyas1973
Dabbler

report plusnet to ombudsman

I am having difficulty obtaining letter of deadlock for the ombudsman from plusnet they cant resolve an issue.
If plusnet team can be transparent enough at post on here the procedure to complain to the ombudsman.
deank
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 14

Re: report plusnet to ombudsman

Hi there.

A deadlock letter will be offered either when we are unable to come to an agreement with a customer during a complaint, or if a complaint isn't resolved within 40 days. However, I can see that our team has responded to you via ticket. You can view this update at https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=178039894

dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Moderators Note.
Topics merged to keep OP's threads and help in one place.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
minazelyas1973
Dabbler

A letter of deadlock was not recieved until i started posting and messaging them. Your team has also got facts incorrect to try and show that they have tried everything to resolve issue.