cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback on reward card promise.

Jimbojimbo69

Feedback on reward card promise.

Hi, I have made dozens of calls which I get fed up of not being answered, Twitter messages which go days with no reply and have sent emails and am just going round in circles. I joined Plusnet from TalkTalk to save a few quid and was promised a reward card. I waited for the activation email, which I filled out and returned. I am still waiting. I emailed the third party who was right on the case to be fair. To be told that they haven’t received the relevant information from Plusnet, and I need to get hold of them instead. Which is great, seeming as no one at all gets back to me. I have done all I’ve been asked to do and feel quite a bit duped to be honest. I’ve also signed up for plus net mobile along with my broadband , and just in this experience alone will be cancelling both as if it’s this bad just getting a response about a rewards card, how bad would it be if my services were not working!! Hopefully someone reads this and can give a response but it’s not a good experience.
1 REPLY 1
Jimbojimbo69

Re: Feedback on reward card promise.

It’s just turned up in the post this morning 😅. Still not a good experience though.