Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback on on-going house move

LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Feedback on on-going house move

I wasn't part of the DCT or Business support at the time but I was recalling what you had posted recently on a different thread Smiley
I completely understand where you're coming from and that this may sound similar due to the process that we have to follow, however, in this instance it's not a case of this customer needing to get their address details updated in our suppliers systems. I'll be making sure when I call our suppliers tomorrow though that they have the updated notes regarding the location of their property just to be on the safe side Smiley
Thanks for your input with this though! Cool
jimmybb
Dabbler

Hi Linn,
I've received an SMS this morning which says Plusnet has submitted a request to change the appointment to 2nd April 2014.
Should that be 2nd May, or maybe another date?
Many thanks.
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi fruitnofibre,
I've just had a word with my colleague and that should be the 2nd of May, not April Tongue
Unfortunately Thursday AM was not available and Friday AM was the earliest appointment that was available so my colleague went ahead and booked this. We're just awaiting confirmation from our suppliers that this request has been accepted. If you're not able to arrange access to the property for Friday AM do let me know today and I can try to change the appointment.
jimmybb
Dabbler

Hi Linn,
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I can't make Friday as I'm dropping someone off at a train station around 1pm which would cross over both morning and afternoon slots...
Is there anything available next week? That's a shame that Saturday can't be done.
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Not a problem. I'm sorry Thursday wasn't available Sad
Can you advise 3 dates that you'd be available next week and we'll do our best to get one of them?
Thanks for your co-operation.
jimmybb
Dabbler

Hi Linn,
Thanks again. Please can we try Monday / Tuesday / Wednesday as AM appointments?
Cheers.
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Not a problem, fruitnofibre. I'll put in the request and get back in touch with you later today.
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

That's been booked for you, fruitnofibre.
Your new appointment is 06/05/2014 between 8AM and 1PM.
Let us know how it goes!
jimmybb
Dabbler

Hi Linn,
That's great - thanks very much, will do! I just wondered if the suppliers have confirmed that they can see the new appointment on their side?
Thanks again.
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Yes, the appointment is reflecting on all the systems.
I will give our suppliers a call tomorrow to double check as Monday is a bank holiday so tomorrow is the last working day before your appointment. I'll pop an update on here tomorrow after I've called to confirm what they tell me.
jimmybb
Dabbler

Hi Linn,
Just to say that the engineer visited this morning and everything is working now.
He called ahead and found the place OK, and also moved the socket to a better location. Everything is neat and tidy, so very happy.

Thanks so much for your help with this - it's much appreciated.  Smiley
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thanks for the update fruitnofibre! Smiley
Glad to see it's all up and running for you. Sorry I didn't pop an update on here on Friday  Sad
Hope to see you around in the Forums some more in the future using your speedy FTTC connection Wink