cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fantastic quality broadband! Couldn't ask for a better service!

CuBz
Grafter

Fantastic quality broadband! Couldn't ask for a better service!

I have been with Plusnet nearly 2 years now, I started on basic ADSL broadband, then when plusnet started Fibre I changed over to FTTC, I was very impressed with the speed, the only downside was only having 120GB download usage a month, and I know this was more than enough for some people but I use a hell of a lot of usage and 120GB is just not enough.
Anyway, I joined the 80/20 trial and was even more impressed, having faster speeds was making me use my 120GB download usage quicker, but I loved the speed! I was wishing that I could stay with the 80/20 plan but never thought i'd be able to afford it as I assumed it would be alot dearer. Well I couldn't have been more wrong...
...I received an email today telling me that the trial was over, I was devastated at first as I knew I would go back to 40/10 speeds, but then I continued reading and noticed that the new 80/20 plan is actually cheaper than the 40/10 plan, I was ecstatic as I knew I could get it for cheaper, I was just a bit gutted that I only had 120GB usage.
But then I noticed that I could now get 250GB monthly usage! OMG! I couldn't believe it Shocked
I have always been happy with Plusnet, I was just disappointed that the only option for more usage was to pay £5 for every 5GB, and no matter how much I asked I was told there was no way other than that, but I can't afford to pay £5 for every extra 5GB I use. But now I have everything I need, it's perfect, I cannot think of one problem! Obviously, like everyone I have had the odd problem with speeds slowing down for a few hours, or other small things like that, but contacting Plusnet got these problems solved immediately, and they always tried everything in their power to fix it Smiley
So thank you Plusnet! Thank you for having the best service, thank you for great customer support, thank you for giving me the right speeds, and most of all thank you for giving the customers what they want!
You've done me proud Cheesy
2 REPLIES 2
warbleeder
Grafter

Re: Fantastic quality broadband! Couldn't ask for a better service!

hi CuBz
after reading your post i upgraded to 250 ..80/20 too
but regarding unlimited usage ect.... i dont know any ISP that dose not throttle you from day one if your unlimited at least with plusnet  we are not throttled
another thing is unlimited is never that... there's always some FUP (fair use policy)
at-least with plusnet you get full speed ahead...you also know what your limit is
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Fantastic quality broadband! Couldn't ask for a better service!

Thanks for your feedback guys Smiley
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team