cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed Billing

warbleeder
Grafter

Failed Billing

At the moment im in failed billing due to a bill dispute (which im waiting for a call back) to sort it out
How ever ... im not allowed to view my usage or phone calls.... fair enough ive started this topic before but this is wrong
phone calls and usage are vital parts of peoples bill and they shouldn't be prevented from viewing them (specially within the 14 days grace period)
Fair enough you say we can call you.... but look a this this way.... say you get 10 people who go into failed billing every day that 70 per week
now those people would want to view there usage and maybe phone calls... dont you think its silly making us phone in for this information? and increasing call wait times and taking up a CSR when w could very easily do something online?
i also understand P/N dont have the best system but it can be worked with as can any.....
this is when i get when i click view usage or hone calls ... no options to click continue
file too big to attach so ill post it
40 REPLIES 40
warbleeder
Grafter

Re: Failed Billing

Payment due
We couldn't take a payment that's due on your account.
So that you can browse without restrictions it's best to make this payment as soon as you can.
Once we've received your payment any service restrictions we've made will be removed.
For more information about paying check our Billing Guide.
Amount owed:
    £00.00
Date payment was due:
    2012-06-01 00:00:00
Secure Payment. We'll always make sure that your personal and payment details are sent securely at all times. For help or further information, please contact us online.
Not sure why your payments have failed? You might find these links useful:
    View invoices and transactions
    Raise a ticket
    Help and Support
Or call our billing team on 0845 1400104.
© Plusnet plc All Rights Reserved. E&OE
warbleeder
Grafter

P.s plusnet
you do how ever state that the 14 days grace is none restricted right?
and reading your T&C's your breaching  them and have been since i joined over 2 years ago
Failed Billing policy
Section 3
Paragraph 5 The account will remain unrestricted for 14 days, giving the customer a chance to update payment details. After 5 days and 10 days reminder emails (and SMS if the customer has registered to receive these) will be sent to re-prompt for payment. During the first 14 days the failed billing team will also attempt to call the customer to sort out payment details, and any other related problems.
Paragraph 6 If payment hasn't been made within 14 days, the customer's broadband will be restricted to limited Member Centre access. This will only allow the customer access to; pay the amount outstanding, update their payment details, view past transactions, check online support and raise a Question. Once again, an email and SMS (if the customer has registered to receive these) is sent to prompt for payment. A second letter is also sent out to the customer, reminding the customer of the missed payment.
Found at http://www.plus.net/support/service/policies/failedbilling.shtml
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

I was going to grumble about bumping posts but the updates are very interesting - I await a staff comment on this although that may not be until Wednesday  Lips_are_sealed
warbleeder
Grafter

im on the phone to them now
like ive just said to the CSR if we breach T&C's we get axed for it
so i personaly would like to know why PN has been breaching them for the 2 years ive been a customer
warbleeder
Grafter

how nice of plusnet... they refuse to lift the restrictions on my account  Angry
dose this mean i can breach T&C's without any outcome?
This is not fair and NOT the way to treat customers
warbleeder
Grafter

this gets better apparently im the one and fault and plusnet see no problem with the T&C's?
either i need to learn to read or i have a valid point
how ever i will be writing a letter to the legal department as per advised
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Well I hope you've been talking to a Manager  and not a minion! I haven't finished reading the thread yet, but on the basis of what I've read in the first post, if that happened to me and I couldn't view my phone calls or usage I'd be extremely angry, and I couldn't give a stuff about the reason for failed billing.
Anotherone
Champion

What, do I understand this right, you owe them £0.00 and your account is restricted?
warbleeder
Grafter

cant get anywhere ... all i get is im at fault and a manager will just tell me the same thing
so yea ive opened a complaint
and no i ow them money but i changed it to say 00.00
warbleeder
Grafter

sorry should have stated that
i tryed to get the restrictions lifted and they wont budge
ive read the terms that both we and plusnet agree on but im still apparently at fault  Undecided
at the moment my bill is in dispute over someone in plusnet not doing their job correctly and me been charged for 2 different broadband packages for the same time period and not been refunded for one/part of it
Anotherone
Champion

Ring back and demand to speak to a manager, otherwise apart from making a formal complaint to Plusnet, I would also be going to Trading Standards and OFCOM.
Mark
Grafter

Hi warbleeder.
I've no key fob to access our VPN from home right now and don't know the ins and outs of this case. I've asked one of the managers on shift to review.
Hopefully you'll have some clarity soon.
Mark
alanf
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

I thought that having failed to resolve a dispute with an ISP the next step was a complaint to ISPA / CISAS.
Mark
Grafter

We're not at that point. CISAS will pick it up if we fail to resolve in 8 weeks. However lets investigate whats occurred and the reasons behind that.
M