Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineer not arrived waited in all day!

Deseration

Engineer not arrived waited in all day!

Angry
Booked  a fibre upgrade with an am appointment
No one turned up so called in only to experience 25 minute wait on plusnet support line to find engineer never booked by plusnet
Blamed website booking system said needed to transfer me so appointment could be booked, more wait on the phone only for a guy to answer and say he knew nothing could I start again from the beginning
Did that only to be told would be 2 weeks before a new visit could be sorted, yep 2 weeks and best they could do
Waited in all day and now have to lose money taking time off work to be in for the next appointment having taken a days holiday to be in today
Promised it would be booked and confirmation email sent to day which it has been
Imagine how I felt when on the bottom it says if i am not in when the engineer arrives I will incur a charge of £50!
Posted a complaint on plusnet as I want £50 to cover my costs for not turning up today to cover my losses
Reply to that is that there is currently an 5 day wait at plusnet customer support
Only been with them since July and this is the 2nd issue already
Not good
Looking for to the reply

5 REPLIES 5
newagetraveller
Pro
Fixes: 2

Re: Engineer not arrived waited in all day!

This is one they can't blame on Openreach then?
The Plusnet groupies may well be along to try and blame B T though.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Deseration, I'm really sorry to hear that - not sure why the order didn't go through, but I'm sure our complaints team will be able to address your issues to your satisfaction. Hope the replacement appointment goes through alright for you, I can confirm it's still booked in for the morning of the 10th Jan.
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

You should expect £45 compensation as that is the rate OpenReach pay if they fail to keep an appointment.
http://www.openreach.co.uk/orpg/home/updates/briefings/generalbriefings/generalbriefingsarticles/gen...
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Deseration

Still waiting for customer complaints to even bother responding to my compliant lodged on the 27th December 13
How bad is that?

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there,
Glad to see you've since had a response and that an engineer is due to visit on the 10th.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team