cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Engineer No Show for home move. Great!! Now sat on phone for 50mins+

gary42
Grafter

Re: Engineer No Show for home move. Great!! Now sat on phone for 50mins+

Worth chasing Matty then as I believe expedited should be within 48 hours!
You are more patient than I would have been. Think I'd have been off to someone else by now.
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Investigating now. Will update thread shortly

I have tried placing multiple order types, expediting them, and not receiving a response. I have raised this with multiple case managers at Openreach, just having an awful time with this one.
@OP - I have tried calling you, and have left you a voicemail. I'm around until 7:30pm tonight if you're available to take a call?
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
AliceAndSin
Dabbler

Hi Matt,
Thanks for the call, unfortunately we were unavailable. We are still expecting a call this morning as promised to discuss matters further. Thanks.
AliceAndSin
Dabbler

Brilliant no one has actually attempted to ring me this morning! Fantastic, absolutely fantastic!
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Placeholder comment for investigation, will update the thread shortly.
Looks like my colleague has called you?
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
AliceAndSin
Dabbler

Yep. At approx 5pm today. Same old, apologies etc and that they couldn't expedite it! Question is why have I got an email saying that my new 24 month contract starts in the 24.09.15? I have no service, I moved on the 07.09.15 and will get it now installed in the 06.10.15 😛
AliceAndSin
Dabbler

What an absolute Joke. You guys messed up again?

So, after my initial post regarding order/installation cock-up, I chase you guys around to eventually get a new appointment date of the 06.10.15. So what happens, an OR engineer has just called me to say he will be at my property in 15mins to install my line.....I'm at work, was given no prior notification of this appointment and cannot get home to be there!!!
WTF is going on? Will I even get service on the 06.10.15? Was this guy meant to do the initial work? Aaaaargh!!!!!
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Mod Note
Topics merged to maintain continuity.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
AliceAndSin
Dabbler

Todays the big day. Lets see how this pans out as PN told me the OR appt. on 28.09.15 was never booked through them. They've assured me the engineer coming out today will do both the line and bb as confirmed by txt. I'd love to say I was optimistic but after what has happened so far and to other PN users I'm totally not. I have a potential new freelance contract that needs BB and if you guys fail me again you best not hold me to the new home mover contract that I've yet to even receive service for and then give me another new date that is promised to deliver!
ps hopefully I'm proven wrong. Lets see 😛
AliceAndSin
Dabbler

Hahaha it gets worse. OR has been, set it all up then comes back and tells me he can't go up a pole to do required work and an engineer will do it tmrw at 8am and I don't need to be in. Let's see if I get any service tmrw. Pretty sure he has to be here to contact someone/setup line but he has gone. What next!?
AliceAndSin
Dabbler

Come on guys. This is shocking service. I've attempted numerous calls since the engineer left and many this morning, waiting for over 50mins to speak with provisions. What the hell is going on!!! I left my house at 5am and will be back in at 1630ish. I have no idea if an engineer, if I wasn't fobbed off, has completed the work or BB is up and running. If it hasn't been done then once again i'll be stuck on a phone getting no where fast this evening. If I have to post again without reply, expect it to be full of explicit frustration!!!!!