cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End of Ticket System - Kill something that works, that's an improvement!

Malcb

End of Ticket System - Kill something that works, that's an improvement!

I've just had a  kiss off email.  You logged a ticket sir but we don't do that any more so we're not going to answer it.  Plusnet has a strange definition of "customer service".  Make it HARDER to contact them is improving customer service?  The other night there was a 45min wait on the phone, so I didn't bother.  Chat didn't answer either before I got bored, so I logged a ticket so at least I would get an answer, but no, due to the "improved" service, I didn't get an answer!
2 REPLIES 2
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Re: End of Ticket System - Kill something that works, that's an improvement!

Not really.  Just a minor 'tweak' in perspective is needed to look at the problem with a "Business" or Accounting hat on.
Removing the Ticket system (or most of it) reduces significantly the number of outstanding Client 'issues' needing resolution.
Reducing the backlog reduces the number of staff required
Cost of support reduced  =  Success Cheesy
As long as this sequence does not result in lost customers it adds value to the bottom line.  So far it is being successful,  as is the part time Chat Line and clueless Jess.
Let's review the picture in say three months.
Maurice

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

Re: End of Ticket System - Kill something that works, that's an improvement!

Embarrassed Embarrassed looks like improved customer service will soon be like supermarkets ,,,, Self Service  Lips_are_sealed
Come ON PN you must see ,,,,,,, this is going to get WORSE
Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .