cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email and mental health

Kay_Evans
Hooked

Email and mental health

Does anyone have any idea how Incan contact the billing team via email?

I have mental health issues and talking on the phone is currently not an option for me and the chat seems to be offline!

Thanks

14 REPLIES 14
krys53
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Re: Email and mental health

@Kay_Evans

Try support@plus.net

Kay_Evans
Hooked

Thanks I will give it a go.

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hello @Kay_Evans,

Thanks for getting in touch and welcome to the forum. We would be happy help as much as we can and would ask that you reply to the ticket here, with the issue you are facing or concerns you have.

Once you have done this, please let us know here and we will get this picked up for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Kay_Evans
Hooked

I have used the link and still have not received any reply.

I think they just want to cut me off so the can claim charges afterwards.

It's not as if I am not willing to pay but it was either pay or not eat this month. (On universal credit not through choice).

I've promised to pay two months on the 2nd January and have already set  up a new direct debit but still have not heard anything.

Is this how they treat all thier mentally ill customers!!!!!!

MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Hi @Kay_Evans 

Apologies that there has been a delay in responding to you. 

We may well be able to organised a Grace Period with you which will allow you to pay any outstanding on the 2nd January - but there are a few bits of criteria we must check and one or two questions which must be asked to yourself. 

I understand you said in your initial post that a phone call is out of the question - is this still the case? I would be happy to call you at a designated time today or tomorrow to discuss this issues with you and come to a conclusion? 

Kind Regards, 

MoR 

Kay_Evans
Hooked

Sorry I am unable to speaking the phone.  However I could answer any questions via email.  Your online chat function seems to be always unavailable.

I've just had another email telling me pay up or we will cut you off on Christmas Eve.

What do you need to know?

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hello Kay_Evans,

Thanks for getting back to us, we really appreciate it.  I have looked into your account for you and as my response contains account specific information, I have added it to the ticket here.

Please get back to us if you have any further queries.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Kay_Evans
Hooked

Still not resolved.
Ignored until cut off yesterday and given a “grace period” until 31st - two days BEFORE She is paid. To make matters even worse they’ve already added two charges to the bill and have said if the bill isn’t paid on 31st another set of charges will apply.
This customer (I am her advocate) is a vulnerable person with mental health issues and has never missed a payment before. She has been a customer of your on and off for 5 years! And this is the way you treat them.
The only awards Plusnet should win is for making ill people worse.
Your caustomer servic is a joke and your online chat is never available: and I’ve noticed when it is it’s [-Censored-] anyway.
Sort yourself out!!
You should’ve ashamed of yourselves.
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @Kay_Evans,

I'm very sorry for the poor experience that the customer has had here. I've had a look into this now. My response contains account specific information so I've added this to the ticket on the account which you can view here.

Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
Kay_Evans
Hooked

Glad this problem has finally been sorted out for her.

When your payment page is available online we will make a payment.

Kay_Evans
Hooked

Well finally after everything has been sorted out we were informed that because the payment portal was out of action and she could not make the payment that she would be refunded the charges - she was not and had to pay extra.
We’re told again that this would be refunded within 10 days and guess what yep still no refund: so still no resolution to the problem.
However an option icon to decrease her bill by £3 a month did appear - as long as she stays with them for another 18 months.
Guess what - they can keep it. I’ve advised her to move her account asap.
Customer service had been appalling and now she is out of pocket as well.
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hello @Kay_Evans,

I am sorry to hear that you are looking for her to leave us and can understand your reasoning. I can assure you we would never want to charge our customers for something that is not there fault.

I have looked into the progress of the refund and replied via the account here. This is due to it containing account sensitive information.

Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Kay_Evans
Hooked

Never mind sensitive information - can't believe thier reply!!!!!!!

Dear Ms Evans,

Thank you for getting in touch via the community.

I am sorry for the recent experience you have had with us paying the invoice, which caused extra charges to be incurred. I can assure you that a refund has been processed on the 6/1/19 back to the account which the monthly direct debit is taken. 

This should have reached your account by now, however I am sorry if this is not the case. So that we can investigate this further please can you 

Please can you provide us with a bank statement showing from the 6/1/19 up to 10 working days after after that. It must also show the account details with the name on the account, so that it can be verified against your Plusnet account. 

You can send this to us either by attaching a copy to this ticket or sending it to the address below with your account username as a reference. 

Plusnet PLC
The Balance
2 Pinfold Street
Sheffield
S1 2GU

Once we can see that the refund has not arrived, we will issue a new refund as a cheque. I am sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Kind regards,

Samantha Millar

So they expect a mentally ill woman to proofread they haven't refunded her!

Are thier payment systems so antiquated an so unfit for purpose that they can't tell if they have refunded anyone?

Btw this money was due to be relayed the first week of January!!!!!

Plusnet - get your act together and sort yourself out.

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hello @Kay_Evans,

As per the ticket you have provided it advises the refund was action-ed on the 6th of January, which in turn advises the refund was carried out at our side.

In order for us to process a refund again we have to be able to show that it was never received. I am sorry for the inconvenience this may cause and can assure you we really do wish to get this resolved.

Unfortunately this is the process we would have to follow. 

Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team