cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does the bloke from the PN ads get paid? 'Cos I don't.

Rikaitch
Grafter

Does the bloke from the PN ads get paid? 'Cos I don't.

Isn't it amazing, in this day and age, how PN offer to pay you for each referral. Be it money off your subscription, or direct payment into your account if the referral amount's more than your subscription, and yet, the latter seems to be a real problem. I should get nearly a tenner a month paid into my bank. Not once in the past 2 years has that been an easy option. I have had to chase every payment, and been fobbed off with all sorts of excuses. In fact, the last time I was told I would be paid at the end of the month. My last payment was in the middle of December, so surely it would have been a nice new year's present to find they'd kept their promise. They didn't. I waited another month (in case it was my misreading the explanation) and surprise surprise, today, nothing either. I get an email saying how much I'm owed, but nothing else happens.
I know for a fact if it's the other way round, I'd get debited immediately, so come on PN, what are you playing at? Maybe you should have a team set up to sort out referrals, and that way people would be more willing to do so. Or, do you not pay other advertisers like the yorkshireman on TV or the PlusNet band?
2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Does the bloke from the PN ads get paid? 'Cos I don't.

Hi Rikaitch,
You're right we should be taking good care of our heavy referrers like yourself. I'm very interested in seeing what we can do to make referrals a smoother and less maintenance heavy  process over all at the moment so I'll certainly volunteer to see what the over all issue is.
I do appreciate that you'll probably be more interested in this being fixed than what was wrong in the first place so do give me a little time to look into the back history of this one first and once we've got things in order with your referrals I'll keep an eye on yours over the next couple of months so I can at least make sure that even if they are wrong that they can be corrected quickly.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Does the bloke from the PN ads get paid? 'Cos I don't.

Just letting you know that I've updated your ticket. We have made some progress looking into this and it seems to relate more to the way batch files are submitted when we put the payments through rather than an issue with the actual referrals progress.
Please see the ticket for more info and I'll keep you posted after I speak to another colleague tomorrow about this.
EDIT: we've checked the files for this month and can see that a refund is on it's way for the February bill. A cheque is also on it's way for last month's missing payment.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team