cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you intend to cancel your contract?

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Do you intend to cancel your contract?

i'm undecided.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
penfold
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 5

i will be staying. Although my costs will go up slightly with Line Rental, its only by 50odd pence. main reason I am staying is the support network, mainly the forums.  i do have some concerns regards the CSC support, from posts I have read, but I am sure Jameseh and co, will get this sorted in due course.
Steve
Seasoned Pro

I'm staying, Not had one fault with my phone service since I signed up over a year ago, Not one fault, BB was down recently but then so was half the country's, I Intend to stay as long as I can and If the price Is right for me and my needs.
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
grudkin
Grafter

Quote from: geofftswin
Off-topic (slightly), but I've voted and can't see the outcome of how my vote affects the poll?

The poll results will be revealed when the poll end's on January 9th! Wink
Sorry I should have made this clear!
The poll results have now been made visible after voting!
Santiago
Grafter

I am undecided. I object to paying £1.50 to make payments with my credit card, which I have been using for five years and now all of a sudden it is a problem.
Pogdin
Dabbler

I'll be staying even tho my "unlimited" broadband if going up by £5, I'm on the FTTC trial so all in all its still better value than the BT infinity unlimited package. Also i cant fault the connection and i know a lot of ppl bitch and moan about the customer service, but its always been great for me.

Force9Original
Grafter

Seriously wavering so undecided vote.
Few reasons -ve for wavering
-Coming up on 13 years, never once missed a payment, but a £1.50 charge for not paying by DD.
-Getting a little tired of wiresharking ports
- Traffic managment & switching from pipe to pipe
- Concerned about plusnet direction with this TV add campaign (  Adam_Walker will know what we mean)
- FTTC if & when available will still be under Traffic Prioritisation & Rate limiting management.
- Huawei  Msam & readuce line speed capabilities (Outside plusnets control I know)

Those Be's LLU sirens  are getting louder & louder.
We all know its not utopia over there in LLU land but its sure looking more favourable.
LordFox
Rising Star

I'll *Be* leaving. No way am I putting up with an extra £60 a year for unlimited. It's downright insulting.
If it were not for the outrageous price increase, I would stay, even though now that Be are at my exchange I should be able to almost triple my speed. I don't need that speed at all, and it will cost me about a pound more to move to Be (have to pay for static IP's). I won't stay where I'm being treated like a mug though.
grudkin
Grafter

I have just had a peak at the results so far and all I will say is that the results so far look very interesting!
Keep em coming guy's
OOPS! My BAD!  And girl's too! Embarrassed
grudkin
Grafter

I have now made the results visible after voting! Wink
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

The kind of results I like to see Smiley
I'd like to add to that by saying that if anyone reading is wanting to leave i.e LordFox please contact our customer options team on 0845 140 6002 we will be happy to have a chat and see if there is anything we can do to help.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
snozboz
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Quote from: _Adam_Walker_
The kind of results I like to see Smiley

Wink Really?  Wink  7 cancellations out of only 56 responses?  Tongue  Seems high to me, even if people are more likely to have chosen to come on this forum and vote on this thread if they are unhappy.
But if _Adam_Walker_ is happy for people to leave...  Wink Wink
Maybe he's become so sympathetic to TicnTac's 9 month running problem, that he understands if people want to cancel.  Shocked  (Ooops, maybe that's a dig too far  Smiley )
<Please note the tone indicated by the winking smileys - I'm having a friendly dig, not being serious>
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

No I'm not happy for people to leave. Please don't think of this as being sinister in anyway but if customers posting on here mention leaving I will be talking to you about it and trying to dissuade you Smiley 
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Santiago
Grafter

I don't want to pay the credit card fee and I don't want to set up a direct debit. So it seems I will have to leave. Dissuade me!
TicnTac
Grafter

Quote from: snozboz

Maybe he's become so sympathetic to TicnTac's 9 month running problem, that he understands if people want to cancel.  Shocked  (Ooops, maybe that's a dig too far  Smiley )
<Please note the tone indicated by the winking smileys - I'm having a friendly dig, not being serious>

Just to say that currently we have no intentions of moving.  Although we have been having problems - they are there for people to read if they are interested enough - the price suits me better than BT ever did - I prefer to pay monthly - I prefer to pay by DD and all in all my bills are cheaper than they were on BT so I have no issues - apart from the obvious ones on the other thread!  Whenever I've had to speak to anyone at Plusnet they have always done their best to help out and sort the problem - I do understand that sometimes problems take longer to fix but hey at least I know they are trying to help.  For me customer service is more important anyway - i'd rather know that I can rely on someone to actually listen to me rather than make me go through a billion and one things that I've already done unlike BT who just seem to be on repeat all the time.