cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you find Plusnet reliable or honest? #notproud

Jakekarno1

Do you find Plusnet reliable or honest? #notproud

Hi there guys,

I've been having non-stop issues with Plusnet from day one.   My connection to months to get online and now, a few months later they have lied about putting credit on my account (compensation for the first screw up), passed my account to debt collection and deleted it, then forced me to start a new account and now that has taken 3 weeks to get online.  I was promised by multiple people it would be online yesterday but it's still not on.  The company has not managed to fulfil it's promises at any point, and worse than that they seem to be alright with lying to me in order to buy time.  They also seem to be unable to fix problems promptly when they mess up, you would have thought they would make an extra effort but they don't seems to care.  My life has been on hold for almost a month and a half now as many things I do rely on the internet.

What I want to know is if other people are experiencing this kind of treatment also?

Thanks 

J

5 REPLIES 5
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Do you find Plusnet reliable or honest? #notproud

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to Feedback.

Also duplicate post by same OP removed.

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Do you find Plusnet reliable and honest?

Sorry to see this Jake, 

With regards to a good will gesture, that's going to be dealt with on ticket 191513165 soon. 

For some reason the broadband order did complete yesterday but the account didn't activate automatically as expected so apologies for the extra delay. I've just fixed that now as you should be able to connect. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
billnotben
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

The problem with many company call centres is the staff have a quota to meet.

And the simplest way to do that is to tell customers what they want to hear, tick the box, and move on to the next.

smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

If they fixed the Billing debacle Roll_eyes they may have more staff free to fix normal problems Shocked

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

@billnotben wrote:

The problem with many company call centres is the staff have a quota to meet.

And the simplest way to do that is to tell customers what they want to hear, tick the box, and move on to the next.

That's not actually the way we work. While our advisers will generally have stats/targets to meet, we encourage our advisers to resolve a query or complaint where possible there and then on the call or chat no matter how long it takes.

@smiffy1 wrote:

If they fixed the Billing debacle Roll_eyes they may have more staff free to fix normal problems Shocked

We’re aware that a small number of customers are still experiencing problems from our new billing system and we’re working hard to fix these legacy issues. We want to reassure those affected that may not have received a bill from us recently, we’re doing all we can to get everything back on track. We’re sorry that this isn’t the service customers have come to expect from us and give our assurance this will be sorted as soon as we can.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet