Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do the C/S know how to fix a problem?

glloyd
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Do the C/S know how to fix a problem?

For a very long time I've had a very stable connection which would stay up for hundreds of hours. Then a couple of months ago I started to get drop out mainly after it had been raining. Plusnet answer to this is banding to reduce speed and to increase INP to further reduce speed. That's NOT fixing the problem that's papering over the cracks. They try to tell me there is no problem with the line, so why are they putting on banding? Answer a problem with the line. If I had not agreed to another year I would be off I've never know c/s to be so bad.  Oh yes 5 days to reply to a ticket.

P.S They have now agreed there is a fault on the line.

2 REPLIES 2
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Re: Do the C/S know how to fix a problem?

I believe the answer to the question you pose is - NO.  Based on many topics / responses in these forums If it isn't in the script then you'll get bluster and prevarication.  Some serious reskilling is needed within CS - and quickly!

M

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

ejs
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 25

Re: Do the C/S know how to fix a problem?

I thought there were different teams / departments - the faults team aren't the same as the customer service people who answer the phones.