cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do Plusnet require more and better qualified staff I wonder...

DelphGeek
Grafter

Do Plusnet require more and better qualified staff I wonder...

Apologies in advance if this should be in the Billing forum or something similar. However I feel that this is indicative of many problems at Plusnet.
As I have recently received Plusnet's email about increased charges for my existing broadband and 'phone service I decided to shop around for alternatives. I found some.
I decided to call Plusnet this morning (Sunday) at 11.00 a.m to discuss possibilities and charges for remaining "loyal" to them.
A recorded message from Plusnet announced that the call waiting time was 30 (that's THIRTY) minutes before speaking with anyone. I decided to wait and hope but was then cut off.
Are you having problems Plusnet? Do you have enough staff? Surely having sent out a massive amount of emails about the revised/increased pricing you might have anticipated a surge of incoming calls. 
My email was received many days ago.
30 minutes wait and a cut off after a few seconds is poor customer service and I'm still a paying customer.  I hope that this can be reviewed and improved on soon Plusnet, sometimes even we customers need to talk to customer services.
Or is being a wholly owned part of the great privatised god B.T starting to show again?
Got to keep the shareholders happy?
Ian W

2 REPLIES 2
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

Re: Do Plusnet require more and better qualified staff I wonder...

I decided to call Plusnet this morning (Sunday) at 11.00 a.m to discuss possibilities and charges for remaining "loyal" to them.
A recorded message from Plusnet announced that the call waiting time was 30 (that's THIRTY) minutes before speaking with anyone. I decided to wait and hope but was then cut off.
...but the Support Stats say the longest call waiting is currently about 4 mins!!. Anyway I suspect you need to contact Customer Options for the information you need and they don't work Sundays.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Do Plusnet require more and better qualified staff I wonder...

@DelphGeek
Really sorry for the long wait getting through to us and especially that you were cut off. We're aware that this isn't ideal for our customers and we're in the process of recruiting more CSC staff at present.
Let me know if there's any outstanding issues and I'll be happy to help.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team