cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do PN plan to ever do anything about the consistently awful call wait times?

rtho782
Dabbler

Do PN plan to ever do anything about the consistently awful call wait times?

It's been like this since I've been with PN. I've literally never called support and waited LESS than 15m. My record is over an hour.
Is this just the price paid for being with PN? Do you ever actually plan to do anything about it? Are you just so used to it that you think it's acceptable?
6 REPLIES 6
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Do PN plan to ever do anything about the consistently awful call wait times?

At the risk of sounding like a stuck record, we are working on improving them. There's been a review of customer contact trends internally and we're working to match our resource better to the times customers are calling us.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: Do PN plan to ever do anything about the consistently awful call wait times?

Hi Chris,
Indeed the record is stuck and it is good that it is recognised.  Do the senior management have a target date by which N% of calls are answered in Q seconds with follow-up targets for N%+ answered in Q- seconds?
Do metrics exist for the moment for N and Q?
Kevin

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Chris
Legend

We do have targets for CAR (Call Answer Rate) and many other things, I'm not at liberty to share those publicly but they make up part of the overall support centre reporting the management team use alongside the resourcing teams.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

If you dont mind me asking ,,,  what happened with the new Leeds call center , supposed to reduce call wait times ?? 
Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
Chris
Legend

Leeds is up and running, we expanded on to another floor there not too long ago. Recruitment is continuing at both Leeds and Sheffield too.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Quote from: Chris
I'm not at liberty to share those publicly

Chris,
I guess that is understandable.  May be one day the management team will have sorted the resources and the causes of reasons to contact support such that the publication of these figures will show an attainment of excellence.  Such publication being seen as an attractive selling point - possibly even an unique selling point.
In the meantime we simply wait in anticipation that you'll have a new record - here and on the phone lines - soon.  Cool
Kevin

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.