cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disgusted soon to be ex customer

Incredible

Disgusted soon to be ex customer

I find by chance that PlusNet have increased by monthly payment for broadband from £11.49 to £12.99 without any notification or explanation.  After hanging on the line for far too long for customer service to answer the call,  I'm told (a) that they always tell customers (well sorry you didn't!) and (b) their excuse is that they have removed a discount (that I never actually had).  What rubbish!  Sorry PlusNet your customer service is not what it was, you're no longer competitive and my next call very shortly will be to get my MAC code when I switch my service to another provider.  Embarrassed
2 REPLIES 2
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Re: Disgusted soon to be ex customer

Everybody affected was emailed about this ages ago! If you look through your closed questions/tickets you'll find a copy.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Disgusted soon to be ex customer

Hi there,
Sorry you feel that way. The email advising of the increase was sent on the 30th August to your Hotmail address, though I'm sorry about the discounts - I can't see any on your account, though it doesn't look like the agent you talked to was able to investigate or advise in full as DPA (data protection) wasn't passed on the call?
Please let us know if you didn't get the email, and if there's anything we can do to change your mind please let us know.