cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disabled customer cannot report phone fault, 36 hr wait for ticket to be read!

thehazeyq

Disabled customer cannot report phone fault, 36 hr wait for ticket to be read!

I'm absolutely in tears. I need my phone for emergencies as classed as severely disabled - there is no mobile signal here. I have been trying to report the fact my phone line is not working (callers can leave messages but cannot speak to me or me phone out). I have left a ticket but the feedback says it will be 36 hours before anyone even reads it! I emailed a friend to phone for me to report the fault but after 30 mins of no one answering they gave up. I am reading about other people waiting much longer. Thankfully internet still working (yes, I have checked with a different phone). I can see myself being without a phone over Christmas and a main part of my Xmas is being able to speak on the phone to loved ones, combine that with the unsafety of not being able to phone out in a medical emergency and I feel sick to my stomach.
I have been a plusnet customer for many years. They used to great but I have noticed them really dwreriorating. instead of advertising for new customers they should look after the ones they have. Great cheap offers were available to new customers while loyal people like myself have had to pay far too much for an increasingly bad service. I've had enough.
2 REPLIES 2
James
Grafter

Re: Disabled customer cannot report phone fault, 36 hr wait for ticket to be read!

Hi,
I'm really sorry to read this.
I will get someone to raise a welfare case for you within the next half an hour. Is there any way of getting in touch with you?
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Disabled customer cannot report phone fault, 36 hr wait for ticket to be read!

Chris is dealing with it here http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,121491.0.html so I'm locking this thread.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine