Did you mean: 

Disability Rights Law

susanpenfold
Grafter

Re: Disability Rights Law

Quote from: Oldjim
Did you actually read the screen shot I posted

You lied it did not work.
Why did you think you would get away with lying? What part of the error message did you tiny mind not understand?
"Our checks show that your phone service is with another provider. To fix any problems you're experiencing you'll need to contact them."
Their system is not working. Stop excusing ineptitude
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

I see no point in continuing this conversation where as another customer I was trying to assist
AndyH
Grafter

There is no need for personal attacks - Jim is only trying to help you.
Are you 100% sure your mother's line rental is with Plusnet? Is it showing up under the bills here https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=view_transactions&s=0 ?
susanpenfold
Grafter

Quote from: Oldjim
I see no point in continuing this conversation where as another customer I was trying to assist

You need to explain your dishonesty. I have had enough of P!usnet lying. Why did you think you should lie as well?
Exolain yourself. If you don't, you will be confirming you lied. I have had enough of liars today.
Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 77

Oldjim is trying to help you, the link does work, it should take you to the PlusNet support webpage, where you need to enter your details, and then you can report the fault.
susanpenfold
Grafter

Quote from: AndyH
There is no need for personal attacks - Jim is only trying to help you.
Are you 100% sure your mother's line rental is with Plusnet? Is it showing up under the bills here https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=view_transactions&s=0 ?

I do not tolerate being lied you. You might think that is helping. I don't.
And yes, PlusNet accept they are responsible for the phoneline. If they were not they would be guilty of theft, since they are taking her money for line rental.
Now stop condoning dishonesty please.
susanpenfold
Grafter

Quote from: Mustrum
Oldjim is trying to help you, the link does work, it should take you to the PlusNet support webpage, where you need to enter your details, and then you can report the fault.

He lied. How is that helping?
Why are you condoning dishonesty?
AndyH
Grafter

The link works fine - if it's not working for you, then there would appear to be something wrong with your mother's account and a member of staff will have to look at it.
susanpenfold
Grafter

Exact!y. So Oldjim lied. He know he lied because he cannot offer a defence.
mav:quote
Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 77

Have you considered you may be doing something wrong, he did not lie, the link works fine for me, and others. We are just customers of PlusNet trying to help.
susanpenfold
Grafter

Have you considered not sticking up for someone who lies?
Just so I am clear, lying is not helping. Defending lies is not helpful.
jafreer
Aspiring Pro

And your aggressive attitude towards people who are trying to assist isn't helping things either unfortunately.
AndyH
Grafter

Quote from: susanpenfold
Exact!y. So Oldjim lied. He know he lied because he cannot offer a defence.

I have no idea why you keep posting this and being so aggressive? Jim hasn't lied, he's been trying to help you by posting a link to raise an online fault. If it doesn't work, then a member of staff on here will need to explain.
I would refer you to the forum rules here http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,132333.0.html as you are probably going to get told off by the moderators for some of your comments on this thread.
susanpenfold
Grafter

I would suggest you learn some honesty. He lied.
I have reported him for lying. Now I suggest you stop defending him before I report you.
susanpenfold
Grafter

Quote from: jafreer
And your aggressive attitude towards people who are trying to assist isn't helping things either unfortunately.

I do not regard being lied to as someone trying to help me. Maybe you can explain why you think it is.