cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dear Plusnet, its your birthday, collect £57.24 (+call charges) from each player

DavidH
Grafter

Dear Plusnet, its your birthday, collect £57.24 (+call charges) from each player

Dear Plusnet,
Please accept my order
then tell me you've messed it up
then acknowledge my cancellation
then take my money anyway
then tell me lies about giving it me back
then ring me up, e-mail me and text me telling me that I've got it back when I haven't
then tell me that it will be "another week"
Thank you & have a nice day.
2 REPLIES 2
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

Re: Dear Plusnet, its your birthday, collect £57.24 (+call charges) from each player

@DavidH  You're becoming boring now! 
I accept that you have a problem with your dealings with Plusnet, but do we really need to have a continued blow by blow report in these Forums?  Please take it off-line, sort it out and then maybe come back and summarise the results.
Maurice

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Dear Plusnet, its your birthday, collect £57.24 (+call charges) from each player

[Moderator's note by Dick(Strat) David I am locking this thread as it won't help your case with Plusnet and could easily turn into an argument.
Please try to confine your discussion regarding your problem to your thread here.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine