cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dead Chat.... ( sometimes known as Live Chat )

shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

Dead Chat.... ( sometimes known as Live Chat )

This service used to be good... now it is , and has been, for the past 12 months at least, DIABOLICAL,.. everytime I have tried to use it, during the day, I get "join the queue"... then the "sorry there`s no body available"... ring us up, notice."Close"

Then a "smirky" note saying " thank you for connecting with us"....

HOW IGNORANT AND RUDE is that. ?

I haven`t managed to contact Live Chat for about 2 weeks now, during the day time...  despite spending a good 30 mins each time, clicking this, and clicking that, and refreshing the page, over and over again, just to get that totally ignorant and rude message.

Why can`t you return to the more informative, and polite, message, that used to appear, that ,...

"All our operators are busy, at the moment, you are number 124 in the queue (or whatever number it happened to be. ) Thank you for your patience".. 

At least we will know that we are, actually, in the queue, that we supposedly joined, on clicking "join the queue" instead of being shown the Exit door, in a very rude and obstructive manner,... 

It feels like being thrown out of a pub, or somewhere, when the management don`t want any trouble from a complaining "guest".

If you cannot cope with the demand.... then I refer you to a campaign started over 10 years ago

https://community.plus.net/t5/Plusnet-Feedback/Suggestion-employ-more-staff-to-answer-tickets-and-ph...

and still not improved, to the extent that @Chris promised, many times.... with his trite comments 

" Give us time, and we`ll get there"...

Still Waiting....... 

Do me proud ?   I don`t think so.......

3 REPLIES 3
Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Re: Dead Chat.... ( sometimes known as Live Chat )

Hello @shutter

I am deeply sorry to hear you are not pleased with our Live Chat service.

I will pass this feedback onto the appropriate team. Any feedbacks such of these nature, are forwarded to the relevant team.

Should you require any further assistance, we are happy to assist you with your query through this support channel.

Many thanks.

smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

@Dumbledore I do really need to read Shutters posts on this from last year  , just a idea

shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

@Dumbledore wrote:

Hello @shutter

I am deeply sorry to hear you are not pleased with our Live Chat service.

I will pass this feedback onto the appropriate team. Any feedbacks such of these nature, are forwarded to the relevant team.

Should you require any further assistance, we are happy to assist you with your query through this support channel.

Many thanks.

Yeah ?  Yeah?   sorry, but that just doesn`t cut it, as the saying goes... all that means is, that someone has been told to write some "kind" words, that will placate the complainant,... hoping that the matter will then be forgotten, and everyone can go back to their tea and bikkies, or texting their mates on the phone.

It`s a farce.

but unfortunately, complaints like this will never be rectified, with statements as above,.. the "APPROPRIATE TEAM"  ? ? ? and their counterparts, "the RELEVANT TEAM"....

Who are they.... faceless nobodies, with no real work, and no commitment to improving anything, because as far at the customers  are concerned,  they are only in the imagination of the "management voice", that spake these words.

Instead of paying them to do nothing,.... I suggest you retrain them to work on the "LIVE CHAT" Desk, or the phones, to reduce the delays, and give us the customer service we deserve. Then you can say,

We done you proud....