cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Day one cut off my phone and 45 mins in queue and no answer still from Plusnet!

Pnrogers

Day one cut off my phone and 45 mins in queue and no answer still from Plusnet!

Here I am on day one with Plusnet, get all the encouraging emails and texts to say changed over so when I get home I find my phone and broadband is cut off!
Now 45 mins queuing to speak to somebody and still no answer yet.

Is this normal service for Plusnet?
3 REPLIES 3
kelliecox

Re: Day one cut off my phone and 45 mins in queue and no answer still from Plusnet!

It's shocking, look at my upload issue, I've now been waiting for 1hr 32 minutes!
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Day one cut off my phone and 45 mins in queue and no answer still from Plusnet!

Sorry to hear that.
I can see there was a fault on the line which was sorted the next day and your now online.
Really sorry for any inconvenience caused.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Pnrogers

I spent over one and a half hours in your call queue not to be answered and then 35 minutes the following morning when your reopened. The fact that the provisionning failed and I immediately attempted to contact you yet you count it as sucessful transfer and a new fault is a bit unusual.
I moved from Talk Talk due to very poor customer service and their technical abilities and to have this exoerience in day one with you is very disappointing as its careless to disconnect my line on provisioning. How will you compensate me for the hours spent on the phone and inconvinience of no service?
One positive thing, although not advertised well is the ability to report, test lines and pass faults to Openreach without speaking to you....this was how I got it fixed. When I did speak to somebody it was good to not have any language barriers. Hopefully your service going forward will meet your awards and not reflect my exoeriences to date