cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service What's happened to it?

shelbyduck724

Customer Service What's happened to it?

I've been a PlusNet customer for quite a few years now and only very occasionally have cause to phone them...just contract renewals etc.  Well today, I had to call because the "chat" feature was not working for my particular enquiry (I'm not going to say what it was, as I don't want to be identified) and I simply could not find the answer I required on-line( that's not good in itself, as it's a pretty basic thing I needed to know). I phoned twice; Having got what I felt was a cursory and a slightly vague answer from the first guy, I called again (maybe I hadn't asked the first guy the right question) and asked a second operative a  more direct question....he gave me an answer, sounding totally disinterested and I'm sure he yawned as I ended the conversation.... "Couldn't care less" comes to mind. What's happened to the great customer service PlusNet used to have ?- it was always the thing that made them better than the other providers, but not now it seems....Good to know my contract is up soon.

2 REPLIES 2
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Customer Service What's happened to it?

I appreciate you've said you don't want to say what your enquiry was as you don't want to be identified.

However if you do change your mind on this and would be happy to let us know what questions you were looking for answers on online, we'd be happy to take feedback on board to improve our help pages.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
VileReynard
Hero
Fixes: 20

Re: Customer Service What's happened to it?

I'll bear that in mind, should I need to raise a ticket with Plusnet.

"In The Beginning Was The Word, And The Word Was Aardvark."