Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Renewals Complaint

FIXED
alcorn62
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Customer Renewals Complaint

What a horrible way to treat a customer. My original contract ended today .But I had agreed a new contract offered to me a month ago on the 16/09/2019 . It's all on my internal notes. But today out of the blue they disconnected my broadband and phone line. Then after over 2hrs on the phone being past person to person . They tried to get me to accept a new contract for more money per month,even though they found my new contract offer in my notes, and with no phone calls included. But as compensation initially offered me £75 cash back but it will take a week to 10days for my services to be re activated. However as I pointed out ,I have a contract for a lesser amount and wanted it to carry on as Stated from today not in 10 plus days ,and to include the £75 as compensation. They in the end after much disccussion matched the original package with terms attached minus the £75 compensation so I said I would put a complaint in ? . Problem is How & to whome . It's 100% an error on there part and they expect me to simply take out a new contract and forget it ever heppened . Anybody know how I an take this further as I feel It's disgraceful how I be been treated. Alcorn62
10 REPLIES 10
alcorn62
Hooked

Re: Customer Renewals Complaint

Forgot to say I now have no home phone line or broadband . Disgraceful . alcorn62
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

@alcorn62 

If you scroll down to the bottom of the dark grey footer you will find on this page, or any other Plusnet page, you will find "Complaints Code of Practice" listed there.

Click on the link to open it, and inside you will will find instructions for raising a complaint.. Sad

David
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Superuser citation

This topic has been cited by one of the Superusers; the purpose of which is to provide a note for information which might help to focus continued discussion (but might not result in a staff response).

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Fix

Thanks again for your time on the phone @alcorn62  It was good to speak with you.

I'm really sorry again that we cancelled your account even though you since agreed a new contract with us and the issues you've had trying to get back up and running. I've documented what we've discussed on the support ticket on your old, closed account and I'll be doing everything I can to make sure you're back online as soon as possible.

I'll also open a new support ticket on your new account soon.

Feel free to let me know if you have any further queries, concerns or anything else you'd need help with.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
alcorn62
Hooked

Your help has been much appreciated.Its amazing how much being without internet and telephones disrupts your life very quickly.
Again Thank you
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting back to me @alcorn62 

Not a problem, and yup I understand a lot of things nowadays revolve around the internet.

Personally I'd likely feel a little lost without it!

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
alcorn62
Hooked

I'm really starting to get anoyed with Plusnet now. Not only did they cut me off completely in error 100% there fault ,they are now sending me threatened emails stating I now owe them £41.64 in account closure bills. I really don't know how the hell there departments work but they obviously don't communicate with each other. What a complete mess . I am really getting annoyed now and if it's not sorted I'm taking this up with the ombudsman
RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @alcorn62

I'm really sorry that you're being chased for something that you don't owe.

I can see that my colleague @Gandalf has already taken ownership of your complaint and I've asked him to contact you tomorrow in order to get this resolved for you.

Thanks for your patience whilst we get this sorted.

Best wishes

Dave

alcorn62
Hooked

Thank you for passing it on . Much appreciated. To be honest my patience is at an end ,I thought it was all sorted. But it has reared its head once again. To be honest I now want just to leave Plusnet for good as it's just ruined my customer experience and service.
RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thanks for coming back to us, @alcorn62

I fully appreciate your concerns and desire to leave - please pick this up with @Gandalf tomorrow when he's back in the office - he's very focused on complaint resolution and will do what he can to sort this to your satisfaction.

Best wishes

Dave