Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit where credit is due

glloyd
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Credit where credit is due

Far to often we moan when things go wrong and seldom mention when thing go right. And it's the same with service. In this case I'm talking about PlusNet and one person in particular and he is Adam Walker. He took ownership of a fault I had for serveral months and despite some of the plonkers at BTW and BTO constantly mucking us around, by not knowing what they had and had not done, stuck it through to the end (at least I hope it's the end). Not only that he kept me constantly updated by email and telephone. No one could have asked for better service.
Adam you are a credit to PlusNet who should be proud to have you as a member of their staff. It's just a pity some of the CS staff don't come up to near the same standard.
One again many many thanks, I can asure you all your hard work was appreciated.
2 REPLIES 2
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Credit where credit is due

Thanks for the postive feedback George, I'll make sure Adam gets the recognition he deserves internally.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Credit where credit is due

Thanks so much again George  Grin
I really hope that you don't have any more problems with this but if you do I'll get back on the case.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team