cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complete shambles

Glowworm15

Complete shambles

I placed my order 3 weeks ago and have had problems ever since. It is almost impossible to get through to anyone, either by phone or the 'instant' (what a joke!) chat line. On several occasions I have waited for over an hour. When I do get through it is clear that no-one really has a clue as to what's going on. I spoke to a lady today, who was extremely apologetic and tried  her best to help, but it was extremely frustrating. Having recently retired I changed from Zen to PlusNet in order to reduce costs. I now realise it's just not worth it. I am going to do whatever I can to try get out on the contract.
4 REPLIES 4
Darkfire
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 30

Re: Complete shambles

Good Morning Glowworm,
I'm sorry to see that things haven't gone to plan here,  I will be in the office in around an hour and take a look into things for you,  I'll send you a message via your account and reply here once I've done so

**Edit**
Thanks for your patience on this,
I've taken a look at things and it seems to have been a bit of confusion with what some agents had seen on your line, the actual transfer order was placed on the 23rd of February when you signed up but I see that 2 accounts were signed up on that same day, when you signed up the first account our systems placed the takeovers for the 22nd of March, when the 2nd account was created our system tried to place the same orders again, as our first order was in place this showed an active cease on your line(due to our order) and that failed, it created a ticket for an agent to manually place the order but they looked at the same information and it showed the cease, following that this unfortunately wasn't picked up on until you contacted us yesterday as the following agents had either waited for your response regarding cancellation or checked that same information.
The 1st account has now been closed off and the orders from that moved over to the newer one, everything is set for the 22nd so things should be much smoother from here
I have passed feedback onto the manager of the agents in question as it's a small training issue that could do with being nipped in the bud so to speak.
Glowworm15

The problem with the two orders was picked up by one of your colleagues over a week ago.  Despite this I received a text message from 07903100400  yesterday saying that PlusNet were unable to place any orders because there was a cease on my line.  The text said I could reply to it. I did and asked for an acknowledgement but received none. I tried your 'instant' live online chat and was 16th in the queue. I waited for 10-15 minutes during which time I moved to15th. I then phoned your support line and the call was picked up after about 45 minutes. The woman I spoke to said that my previous provider had put a cease on the line and I would have to contact them. I had to then explain the two order problem to her.  She had to speak to various colleagues but eventually accepted the situation.  Angry
Glowworm15

Cancelled order

Having placed my order to change to PlusNet three weeks ago and experienced atrocious customer service since then, I have thankfully managed to cancel the transfer without incurring any penalty charges. Good luck to all those who are unfortunately stuck with them for a while - I hope for your sakes that they sort things out. The price was very attractive, but not enough to compensate for the amount of time I have already wasted trying to get through to their customer service team in order to sort out the complete confusion regarding the order.  The claims on their web site regarding customer service are laughable.
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

mod:note
two topics merged
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'