Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint to be raised over very poor customer service

HairyMcbiker
All Star
Fixes: 21

Complaint to be raised over very poor customer service

On the 24th of last month I phoned to arrange the TV package, I entered into a new 2 year contract.

Later I noticed that my LRS had been cancelled, I had no access to my phone bill, and I was going to be charged for phone rental. I contacted you via chat and the CSA admitted it was an error and he would sort it out. A week later I still had no access to my phone bill and the rental was still due this month.

I then contacted another CSA via chat and she "fixed" it for me. Ticket #128872240

HOWEVER I THEN GOT A BILL FOR LINE RENTAL EVEN THOUGH I STILL HAVE A VALID LRS TILL OCTOBER!

I then phoned and complained (since chat wasn't getting me anywhere it seemed). The CSA thought the bill was right until I pointed out that I HAD AN EXISTING LRS. So I am now getting charged (and hopefully fully refunded quickly).

Now I warned when I first chatted to the agent that I would BE VERY ANGRY IF I WAS CHARGED WHEN I HAVE ALREADY PAID, that I would raise a complaint about it.

The CSA I spoke to this afternoon said he could raise the complaint, but I see it has been raised as feedback I want this raised as a complaint. Ticket #128879762.

The fact this has taken 2 weeks to get sorted, during which I have not had access to my phone control panel or billing, is just not acceptable. The fact it happened AT ALL is also unacceptable, when all I wanted was the TV package added and was WILLING to accept a 2 year contract for it.

This is NOT the service I expect from Plusnet, I have been a member for over SEVEN years but if this continues then when I get my notice that the line rental is increasing I may just move to elsewhere.

6 REPLIES 6
HairyMcbiker
All Star

Re: Youview trial ended but took new contract.

@HarryB I am still seeing this on my account:

23/06/2016 N/A Evening and Weekends Included £16.99(monthly)

Active

Rather than the LRS that should be there.

As I said a compete FUBAR.

I also see my complaint is in limbo.

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

@HairyMcbiker wrote:
I see my complaint is in limbo.

I see that there is a ticket with our billing team to ensure the appropriate refunds are issued for you and that LRS is now back on your account.

Feedback has been passed on to the advisor's manager so the appropriate action is taken.

Do you mind me asking what else you'd like us to do to work towards a resolution to your complaint?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
HairyMcbiker
All Star

I don't know, but the FACT I had to "chat" to you TWICE and then PHONE you (PN) to get this "sorted" is not something I am going to just let slide, that and the fact that you ACTUALLY CHARGED ME FOR AN PRE-PAID SERVICE is just not acceptable.

Make me an offer, I have been with PN for over 7 years now and don't expect this sort of thing.
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

By no means do I believe it's acceptable that a pro-rata line rental charge was produced due to advisor error.

As a gesture of goodwill, I'd be happy to apply 1 month free broadband on to the account for any inconvenience this is/has caused you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
HairyMcbiker
All Star

Replied to the ticket.
HairyMcbiker
All Star

Formally raised a complaint with CISAS.