Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint to BTO

glloyd
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Complaint to BTO

I'm surprised I got a swift reply this morning as follows. See what happens now.
Dear George,
Thank you for your e-mail. Joe is currently in customer meetings with limited access to his e-mail, so I am replying on his behalf to avoid further delay. Please be assured that Joe will see and read your email on his return and be aware of your issue.
I am sorry to hear of the problems you are experiencing, I will pass this to our senior service team for investigation and they will work with your chosen Communications Provider to resolve matters. Whilst their executive complaints team will be asked to handle the updates to you rest assured our team will be working closely with them to resolve this issue.
glloyd
Rising Star

Unbelievable al BTO have done is send a copy of my email to PlusNet.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 156

I'd be tempted to write back to BTOR (copying Andy Baker CEO of PlusNET) asking what is the point of passing your complaint back to their customer?  The issue is that BTOR's service delivery has been found to be inadequate, requires investigation by them and not by their customer.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

glloyd
Rising Star

I have written back and put a copy of my reply from the CEO on my ticket but there has been SWF from PlusNet despite a promised phone call at 11.00am. This crowed are getting worse than TT.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi glloyd,
Can you let me know who promised the call back please?
Nothing appears to have been documented on the account about that so I want to ensure some feedback is passed on if possible.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
glloyd
Rising Star

It's on the ticket Friday Adam.
glloyd
Rising Star

Got all excited this afternoon two BTO blokes turned up at the junction box. Unfortunately it was for next door.
glloyd
Rising Star

The saga continues with no end in sight in fact we seem to be going backwards to some extent.
glloyd
Rising Star

Well today is the day they are supposed to running some trunking from the junction box to my house but wont celebrate until they turn up because they have not arrived yet.
friendinneed
Grafter

Best of luck, but I wouldn't hold your breath!
jim:quote
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Quote from: glloyd
Well today is the day they are supposed to running some trunking from the junction box to my house but wont celebrate until they turn up because they have not arrived yet.

Ah, did someone at Openreach switch their brain on?
glloyd
Rising Star

All good news at last. They finally ran the trunking Monday afternoon and at 7.00am I got a phone call from an engineer this morning who said he was coming out to re make a joint that should have been done on the 6th November, he knew nothing about a new cable. After a call to his office he installed a new cable and we are all up and working again. I'd like to thank [removed] for the exceptional effort he put in to get BTO to see sense and for the daily telephone updates, Thanks Andy!!
[Moderator's note by Jim (Oldjim): Staff name removed as per the Forum Rule but the staff will know who it is to pass on your thanks.]
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Good news indeed but it again demonstrates the incompetence of BT Openreach
I am just glad it wasn't me as a phone call at 7.00am would not have been appreciated  Shocked
glloyd
Rising Star

It was not appreciated here either. Pity the forum rules do not allow praise and thanks for staff who do well.
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

You can PM one of the Mods who will pass it on.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine