cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint ticket sent on 05th still no reply...

jess1808
Dabbler

Complaint ticket sent on 05th still no reply...

I was told when I sent this it was an average reply time of 22 hours, its now been 144 hours (6 days) and nothing, at least a message to say it is being looked into or a better estimate of time would be useful.
According to an email I received from moneysupermarket my issue has been resolved by plusnet but I have had no confirmation from plusnet regarding this and have not yet received the money.
7 REPLIES 7
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Re: Complaint ticket sent on 05th still no reply...

Hi jess1808
With complaints PN can take up to 7 days to reply, as outlined in their  Complaints Code of Practice
http://www.plus.net/support/service/policies/complaints_code_of_practice.shtml
Hope you get your issue resolved promptly
Regards
Mike

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

jess1808
Dabbler

Up to 7 days, doesn't mean they have to take 7 days, just frustrating when according to money supermarket plusnet agreed to refund me 3 days ago but still no word from plusnet to confirm this or give me my money!
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

We aim to respond in five working days to complaints, the stats you saw related to support tickets in general (something I've raised previously).
I'm not going to push your complaint to the front of the queue as that wouldn't be fair on other customers, but I can assure you that it will be answered soon.
Please also note that refunds aren't instant, they'll take upto 10 working days on direct debit, and 7 by card.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
jess1808
Dabbler

my complaint was now sent 7 days ago which what you say you will reply within on your complaint procedures however I have just been told on online chat that because I commented (asking why they hadn't got back to me even though they have apparently sorted it) I have reset it and have to wait another 7 days!! this is crazy, my original complaint still stands and I don't see why adding a comment before they replied would push me to the back of the queue,  I can't find this written anywhere and would like this replied to today.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

because I commented (asking why they hadn't got back to me even though they have apparently sorted it) I have reset it and have to wait another 7 days!!

That doesn't happen anymore, it was fixed recently so comments do not move it to the back of the queue. It's likely you'll get a reply to this today.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

Hi Chris,
Has the CSC been fully briefed on the changes to the ticket handling so that such comments such as this are no longer given out?
Kevin

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

The CSC were made aware, we've sent further communication out though, so fingers crossed this shouldn't be a problem going forward.