Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clarification Please 40/20 to 40/2

danludlow
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 2

Re: Clarification Please 40/20 to 40/2

Where legacy products offer more than the current, I can see why customers stick with them, but doesn't that tell you that those currently on offer are not as good? It's not about cost, its about perceived value and to my mind, reducing value isn't something that any supplier should take seriously.
SEP
Dabbler

Because i got a call im now on a new contract Im not too happy that ive been reduced to 40/1.7 from 40/20 thats a massive drop for no drop in price.

Ive been given a "discount" but because ive been paying a higher price im now paying just the current price, so not really a discount.

Reading posts it sounds like i could have stayed on my current speed.

Can this be clarified please
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

@SEP wrote:
Because i got a call im now on a new contract Im not too happy that ive been reduced to 40/1.7 from 40/20

I'm not sure why your speeds have been dropped to be honest, considering you've been on the package since before we changed it to 40/2.

Leave that with me and I'll get an order placed, should hopefully be resolved for you within 24 hours.

EDIT:

@SEP wrote:
Ive been given a "discount" but because ive been paying a higher price im now paying just the current price, so not really a discount.

To clarify, I can't see that you've been paying a higher price. You were paying the standard £14.99 price for the package. As far as I can see, you've now been given a discount as you've re-contracted, not because you were paying a higher price previously.

EDIT EDIT:

Just to confirm further. I'll be putting you on 55/10 as that is what all customers previously on 40/20 should be on.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
SEP
Dabbler

Hi Harry you're a star thanks a lot!