cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Card details problems

Tom_Melly
Hooked

Card details problems

In order to not muddy the waters, I have stayed away from trying to update my debit card details.

Any word or progress on #186837302 ?

4 REPLIES 4
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: Card details problems

Good afternoon @Tom_Melly,

Thanks for coming back to us.

I have updated your ongoing complaint ticket with further information. You can view it here.

Please do let us know if there is anything else we can help with.

Thank you.

Tom_Melly
Hooked

Hi Mads,

Just to point out, the support ticket you linked to is the one where I got overcharged (and I'll close it when I get the 3rd cheque). The one for not being able to enter my card details is 186837302.

Tom_Melly
Hooked

And btw I don't want to use the online one-off payment page - that's how you ended up charging me 4 times last month.

Also, please note that even when I paid it over the phone, my account was still flagged as in arrears, and it took another phone call to sort that out.

Bottom line, either there are several things wrong with either my account or your systems, or one problem with my account is having a knock-on effect, and messing up any payments I make.

So...

1. I cannot update my payment details (I've not tried a DD, and do not wish to)

2. Plusnet staff cannot update my payment details - the system seems permanently convinced that they've been altered in the last 24 hours

3. When I make one-off payments, they are not acknowledged properly by your system

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @Tom_Melly

Thanks for getting in touch and I am sorry if you have had issues changing your payment details.
I have responded via a ticket on your account with further detail on your issue. You can view these details here

If you have any questions feel free to get in touch